Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Our Class Wiki - So Far

So funny story. I've actually worked on the communications page from the start, and have filled up LinkedIn along with Google+. Someone else, however, has also been editing the same page and when I attempted to save the page, my hard work was completely washed away! I left the page alone and decided to move into a page where I figured no one would be in - real estate!

For our class wiki, I have decided to add my knowledge of real estate. It's something that I have been looking into for the past few months as I am talks with a few friends to move together once we begin working. Over the next few weeks, I plan on completely finishing the real estate wiki page, and on top of that, also assist in filling in the other categories on our webpage as well. As of now, I've created the dynamics of how I want the information flowing, along with some of the subjects that I want to go over in the future.

1 comment:

  1. That's sound really interesting. I enjoy learning about real estate and about the strategies behind each acquisition. I look forward to seeing the influence that new media has on real estate!

    ReplyDelete